Monday, June 9, 2008

#2 Fun Times at Claddagh Pub in Canton Square

My favorite Irish Pub in Baltimore. Over the last decade, I've been to Canton's Claddagh pub in O'donnell square more times than I count. Of course, it helps that this bar is less than two blocks from my house. Most recently, Vickie and I were there with Sean and Fabienne for lunch on a scorching, 100 degree, summer day.

There, you'll find consistently good pub food, suprisingly tasty dinner selections, great drinks (including Sangria), as well as plenty of non-crowded space. The perfect spot for an after work happy hour, a casual dinner with friends, or a sporting event. Back in the day, lets say, 6-7 years ago, it was a guaranteed fun time on a Thursday night. Now, I prefer to frequent this establishment during the 'off peak' hours: lunch, Sunday evenings during an NFL game (wings and beer), or for midweek carryout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.